The Data Center Workloads menu consists of the following components:
- Deployments: Where you view and create Deployments
- Replica Sets: Monitor your ReplicaSets to ensure stable pod environments or create ReplicaSets.
- Daemon Sets: Need to create a Daemon Set, or run a copy of a Pod across Nodes, or clean up deleted Pods? DaemonSets are just the config files for the job.
- Stateful Sets: Mangage Pod scalability these workload API objects.
- Cron Jobs: Use Cron Job resources when you need to schedule a repeatable job.
- Pods: Processes running on your cluster. Manage, monitor, and create Pods from the Pods page.
- App Releases: Lists all of the apps running on your cluster.